On Sunday I got my first day off since I got here - and to make it better...all counselors had the day off too! Because of this rare event, one of the directors arranged for a van trip to Old Orchard Beach, Cape Elizabeth, and Portland for the day. It was a little concerning when I woke up to rain that morning, but it turned out to be a gorgeous day at the beach (even though most of the pictures look like it was cloudy and crappy out).
After a few hours at the beach, we went to Cape Elizabeth to visit the Portland Headlight. It was incredibly beautiful, and we were able to go all the way down by the rocks which eventually turned into ocean.
After the sightseeing was done, we headed to Portland for supper. We had a great time bonding as a staff group, and luckily there are a ton of really cool people on staff this summer!







No comments:
Post a Comment