Side Note: Alex couldn't come to the field trip because she was volunteering at school for Rian's art party, so she sent me along with 2 of her best friends who had kids in 2nd grade as well. They were a riot, and afterwards we all went back to one of their houses - which was super nice - and sat around with coffee rehashing the events/stresses of the day...probably the best part of the day :)
Stories and updates on my summer in Belgrade Lakes, Maine, as a nanny for the Camp Runoia director's children.
Thursday, June 13, 2013
Field Trip
I know I said I wasn't going to post again until we got to camp, but I had quite the exciting little adventure today...I got to go on a 2nd grade field trip! :) So maybe it wasn't the most exciting adventure spending a few hours with 50 2nd graders at a state park, but it was the first time I have left the house since Monday so it was exciting to me! A note had come home earlier in the week asking for more chaperones, so Alex signed me up knowing I would probably be pretty bored sitting at home all week. Luckily it stopped raining for the day and it turned out to be a gorgeous day for the beach/playground/trails. The kids seemed to have fun, and Tori was a monkey on the playground as always! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment