Other than that we've done a lot of exploring the lay of the land, (...being crazy...) and today Tori and I were asked to be in a practice lesson the horse riding staff were putting on. It has been awhile since I've ridden a horse at all, and then to add on top of it the fact that I would be riding English style instead of Western was a bit nerve-racking, but after the hour-long beginner class was finished, Tori and I survived and had a lot of fun!
The kids and I actually drove back to their actual house this afternoon to stay for a few days because they have school yet until Tuesday, after which we will drive back to camp for the rest of the summer. This week has proven to be quite long, and I'm hoping the rest of the summer speeds up a bit (which I'm sure will happen once the campers arrive at camp and the kids start their summer activities). I've got 2 very "independent" (as their mother likes to call them) children on my hands this summer, but I'm sure I will be able to whip them into shape in no time. ;)
Until the next time I have internet access...
Brandi
The kids and I actually drove back to their actual house this afternoon to stay for a few days because they have school yet until Tuesday, after which we will drive back to camp for the rest of the summer. This week has proven to be quite long, and I'm hoping the rest of the summer speeds up a bit (which I'm sure will happen once the campers arrive at camp and the kids start their summer activities). I've got 2 very "independent" (as their mother likes to call them) children on my hands this summer, but I'm sure I will be able to whip them into shape in no time. ;)
Until the next time I have internet access...
Brandi






No comments:
Post a Comment